- This event has passed.
Construction 2025 Industry Strategy – The Liverpool Vision
21 April, 2015 @ 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
This prestigious event, sponsored by the RICS will be the first in a series of events which will form part of Constructing Excellence’s national roadshow promoting Construction 2025 Industry Strategy. This will be a very high profile event in Liverpool and will attract a diverse audience from the Construction and Built Environment sector.
Key Speakers / Themes:
- Don Ward – Constructing Excellence (Constructing Excellence’s Vision)
- Tim Whitehall – Constructing Excellence Regional Clubs (Constructing Excellence’s Regional Clubs Vision)
- Keith Hayes – Balfour Beatty (The importance of Collaborative Working in achieving the objectives of Construction 2025)
- Mark Kitts – Liverpool CC (The importance of Construction 2025 for the future of Liverpool)
- Roy Cavanagh – Seddon Construction (PEOPLE, An industry that is known for its talented and diverse workforce)
- Dr Andy Ainsworth – Project Five Consulting (SMART, An industry that is efficient and technologically advanced)
- Les Owens – Recipro (SUSTAINABLE, An industry that leads the world in low-carbon and green construction exports)
- TBA – (GROWTH, An industry that drives growth across the entire economy)
- Mark Wakeford – Stepnell (LEADERSHIP, An industry with clear leadership from a Construction Leadership Council)
Covering the key themes and how the industry/their organisation are delivering the objectives presented in Construction 2025 including; 33% Lower costs, 50% Faster delivery, 50% Lower emissions and 50% Improvement in exports. This will be followed by an open debate panel including all guest speakers and facilitated by Constructing Excellence’ Liverpool Regional Club Chair, Zoe Brooke.
14:30 – Arrival, refreshments and networking
15:00 – Welcome and Opening address
15:05 – 17:30 Key Speakers (15mins per speaker)
17:30 – Q&A / Debating Panel
17:50 – LCBPC chairs closing remarks
18:00 – Close